After landing in Saudi Arabia on work visa or employment visa Your residence permit count down will start because your work visa have only 90 days validity.
To getting residence permit (Iqama or Muqeem card) is the responsibility of your employer
There will be a penalty for your Employer , If he did not get your Iqama within 90 days of your arrival.
In case of Azad visa (Free visa) you have to pay for Iqama as per your deal with your Kafeel
1. Your Employer will say you to go for medical check up in the specific approved Hospital by giving you a copy of your passport
2. After finished medical test, Your report will be send to you within two days. and your medical report will also be sent directly to Ministry Of Interior (MOI).
3. After that Your HR related person will ask you for two photographs and your Passport.
Documents required for Applying Iqama or Muqeem Card first time
You should have following items for applying Iqama or muqeem card
– Medical report
– Residence permit (Iqama) Form and company related documents.
– Iqama fee for one year SR 500/-
– If your company has lessthan 50% of Saudi’s there will be a fee of SR 2400 for labor office. If you are on Azad visa your kafeel will ask you to pay.
Once you receive your Iqama or Muqeem card check your name religion and nationality